We respect the privacy of those who visit our web site and those who provide personally identifiable information. In accordance with this, please take note of the privacy commitment to our website users.
Information Collection & Use
Our system logs and records your IP address, dates and times of site visits, the pages visited, type of browser and cookie information. This data is only used to measure the number of visitors to the site and will not be used to identify you.
Visitors may decide to send an email via the site in which may be included personally identifying information. Such information is only used to enable a suitable response.
Personally identifiable information is collected in the quick contact form. We will use this information to respond to your request and to contact you about our services should this be applicable.
We do not control the privacy policies of any other sites to which we provide hyperlinks or might suggest or recommend in any way. Voluntarily disclosing personal information on sites hyperlinked to or suggested by us is done at your own risk.
- When you subscribe to RMHC Ireland’s Mailing List, your email address is never shared with any third parties, and you can unsubscribe by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
- Visit www.dataprotection.ie for further information
- We may provide your data to a third party, including outside the European Economic Area, for data processing or analysis. With strict security procedures in place, we endeavour to protect your data at all times
- The IP address of the users webserver
- The top level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .net, .biz)
- The previous website address from which the user reached us, including any search criteria used.
- Click screen data which shows the traffic of users around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded).
- The type of web browser used by the website user.
RMHC Ireland will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate any technical details listed above with any individual.
RMHC Ireland Charity uses Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on your computer. Although these cookies are not essential to the core function of the website, they are useful in enabling the charity to raise more money through the website and assists us in making our Fundraising efforts more effective and efficient.
If you would like to prevent cookies from being set by this site, or any other, the following links will assist in that aim:
How to change your cookie settings in Internet Explorer
How to change your cookie settings in Google Chrome
Safari (OS X)
How to change your cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
How to change your cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
How to change your cookie settings in Android