We are incredibly grateful for the organisations that support Ronald McDonald House Charities Ireland. Without their generous contributions, RMHC Ireland would not be able to keep our doors open to families traveling far from home seeking the best available care for their child.
The multi-year support from our Community Partners provides the foundation upon which we are afforded continuity in our program services and includes:
- Donating to program operations and capital campaigns
- Sponsoring our fundraising events
- Hosting fundraising events which benefit RMHC Ireland and building awareness for the needs of our House and the families we serve.
- Contributing in-kind services
- Offering workplace giving campaigns and matching gift programs
- Serving on our Board of Trustees
Did you know 'Barróg' means hug in Irish?
Support our charity by sending someone you love a big Barróg hug today.
Barróg is our house mascot and supports families staying at The Ronald McDonald House Charities Ireland. He loves hugs and keeping Families Close together at the Ronald McDonald House!